HySafe’s fall protection solutions ensure complete, continuous, and safe access.
- Single point anchorages can be installed for simple inspections.
- Fall protection can attach to an existing structure or to custom fabricated support beams.
- Complete lifeline systems are also available for complete access, repair, and inspection needs.
- Guardrails allow employees to be on site without the need of a harness or tying off.
- Horizontal lifelines allow workers move continuously across a span without disconnecting and reconnecting.
- Vertical ladder systems enable workers to safely reach their equipment.
For employees working on rooftops or massive machines for routine maintenance, slipping and falling is a hazard that can be avoided. Their safety can be ensured by custom-designed horizontal lifelines or rigid rails dependending on the work being performed and availability of your structure.
Employees of your food processing facility are exposed to unique challenges when operating, cleaning, and sanitizing equipment to meet FDA regulations. Our fall protection systems like custom-designed anchor points, lifelines, rails, guardrails, horizontal lifeline, tie-back posts, and outdoor guardrails enable your employees to operate, clean and maintain equipment safely from various heights.