Call For Pricing
The HySafe Rail Fall Protection System is a versatile, easy to use, hands free and continuous fall protection system that easily facilities worker safety and compliance. HySafe’s aluminum rail system does not compromise building aesthetics with its low-profile design. It’s ideal for when ground clearance is minimal. Can be designed and used as a fall restraint system for multiple workers or as fall arrest for up to two workers.
Aluminum Rail for Roof:
- Connected by aluminum rivets or clamps to the roof.
- Available for corrugated, built up, standing seam and composite roof types.
- Low profile and discrete design provide an unobtrusive safety anchorage solution for aesthetic appeal.
- Allows multiple users to perform maintenance tasks such as suspended rope access work.
Aluminum Rail Horizontal Lifeline System
- Proven to be functional, flexible, and adaptable
- Can be fitted to a wide range of structures, supporting multiple workers for both fall arrest and fall restraint applications
- The rail floats in the attachment to the building, which allows for thermal expansion and contraction.
- Can be used for overhead or horizontal waist height applications.
Rail Traveler Features:
- Locks into place anywhere on the rail.
- Can be permanently left on the system or removed for storage.
- Transverses corners and changes in incline.