The Hy-Safe Shock Absorbing Post is an integral part of a rooftop fall protection system. In the event of a fall, some of the force is absorbed by the post, which virtually eliminates the risk of damage to the roof.
• Revolutionary top-fixing post with internal shock absorber serves as a single point anchorage.
• Can be powder coated to match the facade.
• Shock absorber reduces loads to less than 2,250 lbs. to the structure in the event of a fall.
• Does not need to be attached to structural steel or purlins.
• For use with built up, single ply, composite, standing seam and trapezoidal metal roofs.
For use on Standing Seam Roofing -- Includes post with base and standing seam clamp assembly kit.