For flat roof scenarios when you cannot penetrate the roof, or when a worker needs to access an area that gets infrequent use. Sixteen 50-pound plates assemble into a steel frame to create the anchor, making it possible to be brought in and assembled by one person.
• Requires no drilling: non-penetrating, free standing unit.
• Rated for one worker for fall restraint applications.
• Rated for one worker for fall arrest applications.
• Pivots 360˚.
• Anti-slip tape on bottom of base plates.
• Can be left intact and moved by crane or forklift.
• Total assembled weight is 825 lbs.
**Disclaimer: Made to order product. MSRP only. Please call 1-800-642-0775 to place an order.