The Counterweighted Jib is a portable solution for indoor and outdoor maintenance. These systems incorporate a 360 degree rotation jib with the capacity to provide fall protection for one worker. Forklift pockets are located on all four sides of the base to endure mobility from job site to job site.
- Periscoping rotation handles for turning system into working position
- Two types of counterweight base solutions available, with or without concrete
- System includes tag line assist.
- Height: 16.75, Offset: 8'; w/o concrete
- Height: 16.75, Offset: 8'; w/ concrete
- Height: 20.67', Offset: 8'; w/o concrete
- Height: 20.67'; Offset 8'; w concrete
- Height: 23.67'; Offset 8'; w/o concrete
- Height: 23.67'; Offset 8'; w/ concrete
No Base Option attaches to supporting, fixed structure (e.g. on I-Beam) on the job site. System rotates 180 degrees and locks every 7.5 degree. Call for more custom solutions.
*This product is listed as a RFQ. Please call for pricing and to place an order: 1-800-642-0775