Self-Assisted Rescue Belt
HySafe’s Self-Assisted Rescue Belt is ideal for various rescue applications of uninjured personnel including confined space, fire rescue emergencies and helicopter rescue from outside environments such as cliffs. The strap is placed under the victim’s arms with the pad across the back. There is a handle built into the back to make it easy to pull the victim into a helicopter.
- Easy to use, only weights two pounds.
- Can hoist a person weighing up to 500 lbs.
- Minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs.
- Fits chest sizes 30” to 60”.
- Belt size approximately 30” X 6”.