The lightweight 16' SRL comes with 1" polyester webbing, aluminum housing with swivel top, and mounting carabiner. Ideal for ascent/descent applications where fixed length lanyards would impede normal operations.
- Durable, fast acting retractable type fall arrestor
- Automatically adjusts to take up slack
- Increased worker safety and limits free fall distance
- Attach to an approved anchorage or an engineered horizontal lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
- Complete with medium size carabiner
- Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Locking System: 2 stainless steel pawls
- Fall arrest distance: 54 inches
- Typical arresting force: 675 lbs., maximum: 900 lbs.
- Housing: aluminum