Sales & Marketing Executive Assistant
Reports to: Marketing Leader
Resourceful Sales & Marketing Executive Assistant adept at coordinating various projects, organizing large scale meetings, and managing third-party vendors. Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic. Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining an attention to detail.
What you will do:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Arrange travel, hotel bookings, and car rentals for sales teams as needed.
2. Assist in tracking performance and reporting for sales team. Track key sales activities by reporting to Sales Manager
3. Prepare and distribute sales reports
4. Serves as Human Resources’ administrative liaison for internal company events, such as employee meetings, employee onboarding, organizing employee lunch ins as a per needed basis.
5. Manage CRM database (ZOHO) and create specific reports for the Sales Team and maintain pipeline.
6. Provide excellent customer service support and develop/maintain relationships with suppliers and customers.
7. Answer Sales Department phone calls, qualifies customer needs and routes calls. Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns including processing orders.
8. Oversees and is point of contact for key house accounts. Leads customer service inquiries not limited to processing orders, customer service inquiries, sales process paperwork and building house accounts. Aid Sales Team Leader in filling out bid requests, quotes, job notifications, and other paperwork for jobs.
9. Provided administrative support to the Marketing Leader.
10. Provide Administrative support with projects directed by CEO/Sales Manager. Support initiatives and goals for company teams CEO oversees. Teams include but are not limited to Marketing, Sales, Construction, New Construction, and Product Development.
11. Follow up with customers/suppliers/vendors as needed.
1. Ethical Conduct
2. Time Management/Organization Skills
3. Problem Solver
4. Customer Service
5. Positive attitude
6. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific Needs: Ability to climb stairs; extensive computer usage; extensive phone usage; ability to lift and carry 25 lbs.; office machines usage.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position, flexible with a minimum of 25 hours a week Monday to Friday, 9 am to 2pm CST.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Two years’ experience in sales or marketing.
3. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other computer programs
4. Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
5. Familiarity with CRM software
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if Applicable)
Authorized to work in the United States
FPA Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FPA Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FPA Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FPA Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.