Job Purpose: Manage all aspects of recertifications of previously installed fall protection systems.
- Maintain and update recertification information
- Recertify user equipment that is sent in to shop and repair
- Write up reports, test certificates
- Use lifts to reach recertification area
- Check safety tabs and condition of customer’s equipment
- Speak with customers
- Punch out tags for every system certified
- Travel 75% of the time
- Responsible for arriving at airport, renting car and checking in at assigned hotel
- Occasional installation of new systems
- Build relationships with customers to ensure a long term relationship
- Look for opportunities to market the company and sell additional products and services
- Leave customer site in a neat condition
- Collaborate with office staff and support sales efforts
- Make onsite reccomendations for future fall protection needs
- Sell additional fall protection products to onsite customers.
- Other job related duties as assigned
Skills/Qualifications: High school diploma or certificate, Construction field experience, Experience with power tools, Valid drivers license,Valid personal credit card
Specific Needs: Ability to climb stairs; not afraid of heights; work safely with hand tools and power tools; ability to travel 75% of the time; valid drivers license and valid personal credit card.