Premier Fall Protection
Reports to: TBD
Paid Commissions! Travel is REQUIRED.
If you enjoy working at heights and ensuring safety of the Working Men & Women of America, come join our team! Established Industry Leader providing fall protection solutions and service to numerous clients nationwide. Positions entails hands on inspection of permanently installed lifelines to meet quality / performance standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Call on new business opportunities directly from HySafe in your assigned territory
• Estimate your projects (must meet training supervisor approval)
• Maintain and update recertification information
• Train customer using an effective training process and excellent communication skills
• Complete all reports and test certificates accurately and timely
• Schedule your own projects
• Sell additional fall protection products to onsite customers
• Receive PO for Systems, Repairs, and Soft goods
• Maintaining sales on existing re-cert customers
• Scheduling projects: Contacting Customers, Lifts, Material if needed, Flights and car
• Pull information, write up and send out bids and quotes for recerts and repairs
Benefit of working At Heights Inspection & Servicing of Fall Protection Safety Equipment:
• Paid Training
• Paid Travel
• Company Credit Card
• Company to provide all airfare, baggage, car rental, lodging, etc.
• Daily Per Diem
• Full Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
• Cell Phone Reimbursement
• Tablet provided to generate inspection reports
• Paid Commissions for new equipment sold when onsite
• Bi-Weekly Pay – Commissions paid out monthly
• Opportunity for growth within the company
1. Customer/Client Focus.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Takes Initiative.
4. Decision making.
6. Project Management.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment on job sites can be loud. The position occasionally works in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and debris.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear and performs physical labor under adverse field conditions. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively work at heights. The position requires good manual dexterity and multilimbed coordination.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This position requires up to 80% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School diploma or certificate,
2. Experience with MS Office,
3. Experience in construction.
Preferred Education and Experience
Customer Communication, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge,
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Authorized to work in the United States.
FPA maintains an equal employment opportunity policy in all phases of employment and complies in full of all applicable laws. The Organization will monitor its practices in these areas and make sure we comply. Equal opportunity at FPA means that no employee, or applicant for employment, will be illegally discriminated against because of race, creed, color, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected classification. Further no employee will receive adverse action due to disclosure of compensation information. Management is primarily responsible for seeing that FPA’s equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, but all employees share responsibility for making sure the policies are effective and apply to everyone. Any employees, including management, involved in discriminatory practices will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include termination. Any employee or applicant for employment who believes he or she has not been treated in accordance with this policy is urged to contact his or her supervisor or management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.